- Ambassador Building, Domaniewska 34A, 02-672 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
Ipsos is a Global leader in survey-based market research, focused on five areas of specialty advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty and media. Our success is driven by curious and passionate professionals who partner together as a global team with operations in over 80 countries. Join us and share our passion for innovation and commitment to servicing our clients to help them better success with their brands, customers in all the markets.
Reporting to Director of Project Management Team for Creative Excellence (advertising testing) and Brand Health Tracking Business Units.
Working in the Project Management Team in charge of all quantitative projects for key clients managed by Ipsos.
Although located in our Ipsos Poland office, the Project Manager would be part of the Ipsos Switzerland-based Research team.
Primary focus is to manage and deliver research projects sold to our client, respecting quality requirements & timings and execute all activities related to project management. As part of this role, key responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple research projects across a range of mostly FMCG client products and/or categories;
- Act as SPOC for the project execution from questionnaire set-up to deliverables (including coordination of charting and support in structuring final presentation);
- Day-to-day contacts with Ipsos Switzerland researchers for project briefings, project updates, report of quality issues and support for recovery, project time-keeper;
- Day-to-day communication with Switzerland-based researchers for all project management related matters (e.g. material accuracy and delivery dates, fieldwork updates);
- Coordination of all operational tasks & suppliers involved in the project (material/questionnaire translation, Online/Offline field suppliers, coding, data-processing and charting teams)
- Fully accountable for project set-up and completion activities such as:
- Accuracy of briefings/instructions to the various project stakeholders;
- Finalization of field material;
- Questionnaire link checking (offline or online);
- Supervision/monitoring of fieldwork and provision of regular updates;
- Coordination and supervision of other project-related activities which include (but not limited to) coding, DP, charting, analytical teams… along with validation of the various outputs;
- Open and regular communication with Ipsos Switzerland research teams and end clients;
- Compliance with overall project timings and internal deadlines;
- Compliance with internal Quality Standards;
- Contribution to project review meeting (escalating to senior management)
- Compliance with Ipsos Switzerland internal/administrative procedures (e.g. costing updates, invoicing…)
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will possess the following personal and professional background:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an international market research company in quantitative research department
- Graduate of sociology, psychology or marketing, good knowledge of market research techniques and methodologies
- Excellent relationship building skills and communication, experience of working in multinational environment
- Preferably experience in working with demanding clients
- Very strong problem-solving attitude and multi/tasking
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Good command of MS Office
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- High independence in action
- An exciting, challenging work environment,
- An opportunity to grow and develop within a strong professional environment,
- A fun, lively team spirit,
- An opportunity to work within a truly international environment (we currently employ 18 different nationalities within IPSOS Switzerland), yet with the benefit of one-line manager.