- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention on our way to running the world without consuming the earth.
ABB's Electrification business has always been at the forefront of innovative electrification and today is writing the future of safe, smart and sustainable electrification.
You will contribute significantly to successful results in development of Electrification solutions for customers around the world. As a part of our research organization you will utilize your knowledge and skills to support multidisciplinary international teams in the development of new technologies for products that stay ahead of time.
About ABB Electrification: https://bit.ly/2ITfAL4
- Research through experimentation and innovation. In this position you will conduct hands on research in area of electronics and sensing.
- Actively participate in new R&D efforts from requirements to concepts, design, prototyping in-house test, field test and release to manufacturing.
- Cooperation with international teams on development of new technologies for ABB electrification products including switchgears, apparatus, EV chargers and others.
- Drive circuit and hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA) into sensors, actuators and imaging systems.
- Design schematics and layout for PCB, perform necessary simulation
- Develop microcontroller based circuits and perform embedded software programming (knowledge of architecture of Cortex-M and AVR microcontrollers)
- Develop & test firmware in embedded environments.
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams including physics, mechanical design, software and system engineering.
- Lead relevant design and development tasks; provide technical leadership; coordinate with other resources and create high quality products within the defined schedules and budgets.
- PhD or MSc degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or related.
- Strong experience as an Electronics Engineer designing analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies (e.g. microprocessors, analog sensors, high-speed data acquisition systems).
- Expertise in design and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation (Altium preferred).
- Understanding electronics assembly process.
- Extensive embedded software experience (C / C++).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Lab experience: tests, measurements and experimental works.
- Self-motivation and independence at work.
- Although not a requirement, experience with signal processing and/or image signal processing is an asset.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks