Research Specialist in the Laboratory of RNA-Protein Interactions
Międzynarodowy Instytut Biologii Molekularnej i Komórkowej w WarszawieO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Requirements for the candidate:
- Holds BSc or MSc degree in pharmacology, chemistry, biochemistry or related discipline
- Has previous lab experience.
- Knowledge of high-throughput screening and/or imaging is highly desirable but not essential
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and ability to work independently and in a high-performance team
- Displays high motivation and enthusiasm towards work
- Full employment contract initially for 6 months and extending to maximum of 4 years after initial period
- Gross monthly salary* 5020 PLN (* Additional bonuses such as the 13th salary after working for the institute for six months in a given calendar year, or Christmas bonus may supplement this salary)
- Chance to work with cutting-edge high-throughput methodologies to study RNA biology in the context of neurological disorders
- Benefits including reduced-rate for an individual private medical care package and membership in MultiSport programme
- Full technical, administrative and organizational support from professional English-speaking personnel
- Participation in courses, scientific training, support from peers, and academic mentoring
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your application by using "Apply now" button.
- Your application must be submitted in English and should contain a CV, a motivation letter with description of your key achievements, and contact details (e-mail and telephone number) of least two p tential referees, including one of your direct supervisor.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby agree to the processingof my personal data, included in the application documents by the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, 4 Księcia Trojdena Street, 02-109 Warsaw, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process.”Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure by the International Instituteof Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw. Full information is available under the link https://www.iimcb.gov.pl/pl/information-clause
The competition may be extended until a suitable candidate who fulfils all requirements is found.