Resource Manager with German
- ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
Designed for Progress incorporates two powerful concepts:
• Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
• Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress. Our Values Set Us Apart
- Matching Demand with Supply through sales cycle to help the company reach the current and future business goals
- Allocating qualified consultants prepared to meet the needs of the consulting client base to projects
- Understanding consultants’ skills, competencies and staffing preferences while searching for candidates within the pool of consultants
- Collaborating with POD Leaders to drive utilization improvement and understand utilization trends by facilitating regular reviews within Practice
- Maintaining data integrity in Polaris scheduling system and supporting other stakeholders with Polaris trainings if requested
- Identifying scarce skill needs and work with business managers to fill the gaps
- Implementing ideas and action plans to improve the planning and scheduling processes
- Actively participating in Global Internal Projects which contribute to the development of Infor Consulting Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent German in speech and writing, with English as a strong second language
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- "Can do” attitude
- German is required
Would be good if You also have:
- Professional services experience and/or
- Previous software vendor experience and/or
- HR / Recruitment experience and/or
- Previous experience working for a multi-national company
WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with the 3rd largest Enterprise Software company in the world.
- Training and development programs.
- Rewarding career in an international working environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field.
- My Benefit System.
- Private Medical Care.