Credit Suisse is a global financial services company providing a broad range of advisory services, solutions and products in Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking, to companies, institutions and private clients. Credit Suisse is active in more than 100 countries and employs over 46,000 people. As a stable company with a long banking tradition, we are one of the most respected banks in the world.
We offer entry-level hiring programs in a variety of business areas. Our programs give you the chance to make a difference from day one, and provide world-class training and support to help you to develop into a future business leader. And throughout your career with us, you will benefit from cross-business and international mobility opportunities.
We look for people with a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees who will add fresh perspectives to our business. A career with us means that you can help shape our future.
Resource Manager # 089895
Group Chief Technology Officer (GCTO) is a newly formed global organisation of over 6’000 staff aligned to the product suite that supports Information Technology infrastructure (e.g. mainframe, servers, connectivity, desktop, mobile, Lync, and voice). It encompasses support for all Credit Suisse IT infrastructure requirements.
Group CTO Chief Operating Officer (COO) team provides the leadership and operational processes necessary to deliver financial discipline and operating efficiency. It ensures that CTO has the proper operational policies, controls, and governance, administrative and reporting procedures, communications strategy, and human capital programs in place to effectively grow the organisation. It accomplishes this through a process-driven approach guided by the strategic objectives of Group CTO.
The Resource and Workforce Manager is responsible for managing the regular hiring and leavers process for selected CTO departments, tracking and providing management reports on department resource and human capital topics, and working with the Business Delivery lead for CTO Resource Management, selected Heads of Department Business Management and their respective Management Committees on providing input and support defining, maintaining and monitoring the implementation of the workforce strategy.
The role involves:
- Provide data input for workforce strategy, maintain resource forecasts and monitor implementation of the departmental workforce strategy
- Provide monthly reporting on progress
- Update and maintain data in central Resource Forecaster tool
- Management of the joiners and leavers process
- Regular reviews with managers to understand headcount movements and requirements
- Ensuring new hiring requests are funded within budget or as an approved overrun
- Tracking expected joiners and leavers
- Assist managers with the internal tools and processes used for hiring
- Coordination between managers and CTO COO Resource Management to ensure requisitions are processed efficiently and aligned to the CTO hiring process
- Update and maintain data in central Resource Forcaster tool
- Management reporting on resource and human capital topics
- Produce weekly/monthly waterfall detailed reports of actual and forecasted positions sub-department, by resource type (e.g. employee, contractor, outsourced)
- Track and provide reporting against key internal metrics such as title distribution, spend vs. rate card, internal mobility fill rates, aged requisitions, contractor tenure and location distribution
- Track budget, adjustments and approved overruns
- OE Controller Function
- Organisational Entity Controller, managing structural and organisational changes for N3 department
- Experience setting and managing headcount and non-headcount staff budgets, with the ability to challenge more senior managers if required
- Experience managing and executing day-to-day resource management processes in a large organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid numeracy and analytical skills
- Expert command of written English, excellency in communication with experience creating high quality presentations
- Highly organised
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)