Be the support for project implementation of our new production site in Biskupiec!
The diversity of our 8200 employees in our 17 plants in 7 countries makes us a strong team.
In our work we have much in common:
- Taking action instead of just talking about it.
- The stability that allows us to progress.
- The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.
- Technical education required
- Relevant experience in implementing large projects of international companies
- Very good knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental legislation
- Good IT knowledge (MS Office mandatory)
- Fluent in English (German language will be considered a plus)
- Proactive approach
- Good organizing/communication skills, ability to work in/with a team
- Ability to work under stress
- Support in drafting new procedures regarding on site H&S and Environmental regulations
- Support in project implementation activities of a production site
- Implementing the H&S and Environmental procedures in accordance with the Polish legislation
- Support in the relation with the authorities regarding the necessary authorizations and with other organizations with real impact / potential effect on project implementation
- Participation to the management meetings and implement the approved decisions
- Identify risks in the involved processes, point them in management meetings and propose solutions
- Preparing and presenting reports to Plant Management regarding each phase of the project
- Comprehensive induction program
- Continuous personal development
- Dynamic and varied job role.