Retail Activation Manager - Brand Center Store
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 4 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
• To develop and grow a strong and successful in-store link between the consumer retail experience and the adidas brand by connecting, engaging, enabling and inspiring the Key City relevant communities and influencers 365 days a year, building an authentic and long-term relationship with them.
• Flagship Retail Activation Manager will plan, develop and execute premium activations for Halo Store Warsaw in alignment with the overall Retail marketing calendar. This position will be responsible for developing ongoing activations, events and in-store experiences that will connect and engage with our consumers.
Reporting into the DTC Activation Manager, this role is responsible for winning the consumer at the point of purchase while maximising the profitability of the Warsaw Halo store by positively impacting consumer traffic, conversion and NPS. This will be achieved by landing the brand with consistency, clarity and impact through flawlessly executed consumer-relevant campaigns, promotions and in-store communication.
Store Activation Strategy
• Define, brief and create the global launch and opening strategy for the flagship to be agreed with stakeholders.
• Define yearly marketing activation priorities, KPIs, budget and calendar based on the Global and European activation calendar and toolkits while also leveraging local opportunities (assets, local holidays, heavy tourist periods, product ranges, local sports moments) with your specific store and audience in mind.
• To drive forward a new partnership model to add physical or digital experiences within the store around campaign launches to give added value, excitement and sharable moments to consumers.
• Constant connection with Store Management/Team, as well as knowledge of store business and KPIs.
• Ensure store staff are educated/informed about plans in close cooperation with Flagship Consumer Experience Manager.
VM and Windows
• Define the launch zone strategy with the Senior Retail Marketing Manager and the ISC strategy with the VM team.
• Set up regular store walk through with VM and Retail / Sales Manager counterparts to ensure a flawless consumer journey.
• Build a strong internal network with back office teams to enable creating a speed boat way of working.
• Know and use internal tools for daily efficiency (MWB tracker, GROW, SRM, DAB etc.)
• Europe and global Retail Marketing to execute the seasonal Halo store activation program
• EE Omni channel including VM for support in delivering the brand campaigns
• PL Retail organization, Senior Retail Director, District Director, Flagship Store Director, store development and Warsaw City store staff
• EE Brand Marketing, PR and Newsroom for connecting to the locally relevant influencers, to drive traffic and raise awareness of the Halo store
• EE Sports Marketing
• Local marketing agencies and vendors for various events and activations on daily basis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experienced in being consumer obsessed, putting the consumer journey at the heart of everything to encourage dwell, conversion, engagement and traffic
• Highly knowledgeable about WARSAW consumer and landscape through the lens of sport, culture and community
• Excellent project and time management and problem-solving skills, as well as, the ability to use good judgment and make strong independent decisions. Demonstrate an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance
• Ability to be a self-starter with strong organizational and project management skills
• Solid business acumen and in-depth knowledge of Retail KPIs
• Forward thinking, creative and innovative mindset, being proactive with ideas and always seeking new ways of working
• Benefit will be relevant contact book of influencers, brands, agencies and partners
• Strong brand understanding and ability to deliver a premium consumer experience in a retail environment
• Passion for sport, the adidas brand and energy for activation
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University degree in marketing and sales or equivalent professional experience.
• 4+ years retail or marketing / agency experience (minimum 2 years retail and event marketing experience essential)
• Previous Brand, Cultural or Sport related experience preferred, especially related to driving consumer events and engagement
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word); strong PowerPoint skills preferred
• Fluency in English
What we offer
Private medical care
Possibility to join the 'Employee Pension Program'
Points in the MyBenefit Cafeteria
MultiSport sports card
Employee discount on purchases at adidas
Additional days off (birthdays, "sick days")
Please send CV in English.