Retail Activation Specialist - Brand Center Store
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 23 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
The Flagship Retail Activation Specialist position is a role created to support the Flagship Retail Activation Manager in driving a connection to the local Sport community, Sneakerhead audience, trend setters and tourists in Warsaw. To develop an in-store link between the consumer retail experience and the adidas brand within the City connecting, engaging, enabling and inspiring the relevant communities and influencers building an authentic relationship with them.
Through best in class storytelling and event activation marketing initiatives this role will be pivotal in supporting the Flagship Retail Marketing Activation Manager in delivering the vision & future of the adidas brand to win Warsaw.
Stores Activation Strategy
• Be knowledgeable of our target consumer
• Support the Flagship Retail Activation Manager with brand events, brand activations, artist cooperation’s, community events and experimental zones.
• Support product ‘hype’ drops to liaise with adidas events team.
• Execute with excellence given toolkits while also leveraging local opportunities
• Coordinate relevant 3rd party partnerships to collaborate with on events
• Plan the communication of all actions with the Newsroom & E-com teams, and/or external media partners
• Constant connection with Store Management/Team, as well as knowledge of store business and KPIs.
• Ensure store staff are educated/informed about marketing plans
VM and Windows
• Support the launch zone and windows strategy with the Flagship Retail Activation Manager and the ISC strategy with the VM team.
• Measure the effectiveness of all activities against the set KPI’s and report accordingly
• Provide presentations, reporting data and feedback to relevant parties on request
• Global and European store activation team
• Retail Marketing Activation Managers
• Omni Channel Marketing Activation Team for broader marketing team integration
• Local Brand Activations, Sports Marketing and Newsroom for integration with calendar and activations made by other departments
• Local Visual Merchandising for product layout and merchandising
• Local marketing agencies and vendors for various events and activations
• Final Consumers and communities
• Adidas Runners Warsaw project captain
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Passion for marketing and enthusiasm/energy for consumer activation
• Social influencer and early adopter / native of social media
• Active part of the city´s Sneakerhead and Streetwear culture
• Knowledge expert about the “city life” scene, trends and moments worth to catch in activation calendar
• Ideas focused, complemented with organizational skills
• Creative and innovative, passion to explore the newness
• Strong collaborator with both internal and external parties
• Ability to work closely as part of a small team but also using own initiative
• Knowledgeable in MS Office-with great command of excel and PPT
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University degree (completed or in progress) in marketing and sales or equivalent professional experience
• Minimum 2 years of marketing experience
• In-store retail experience
• Fluent in local language and proficient English
• Experience of creative agency / marketing / events is an advantage
Please send CV in English.