Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Retail HR Specialist (Central- Warsaw)
Location : Warsaw
Job ID 00378992
As a Retail Human Resources Specialist, you will support the Central territory (Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia) and will be reporting into the Central Retail HR Manager.
- Deliver tailored and personalized service excellence and flawless HR administrative support to our internal customers, both managers and employees, in our Central stores
- Follow standard guidelines & procedures when responding to calls, e-mail & personal inquiries and transactional requests regarding HR policies and procedures; provide timely, correct & complete information, making sound judgments and decisions on required actions, initiate actions & execute against them or monitor progress in case 3rd parties are involved, track activities and log issues
- Work with the HR Manager and the Employee Relations Centre of Excellence, to help support ER case management work, including investigations, corrective action meetings where necessary
- Support with ad hoc project work led by the HR Manager
- Identify areas of process improvement and make recommendations to the Central HR team
- Support the Central HR team with the implementation of global compensation and performance processes
- Support with all HR activities related to new store openings, including recruiting and onboarding new starters
- Supporting/coaching store management with recruitment activities (Recruitment) in existing stores
- Be involved in the planning and execution of training activities to our retail population
- Be a trusted source of information for the team members and customers you support
- Stake holder management. Be an active and professional ambassador of HR whilst building strong relationships with our stakeholders
- Bachelor/Master Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Administration
- 4 years of work experience in HR, ideally gained within a retail environment
- Knowledge within the polish legislation is necessary, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia is a plus
- Experience in Employee Relations management
- Be able to take a Proactive approach – Be a problem solver
- Great written and verbal communication skills, understanding the needs of the customer by asking the right questions
- Able to learn quickly and to adapt to different (cultural) situations
- Have organization and prioritization skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work independently within a fast-paced, results oriented, flexible working environment
- Flexibility to travel within Central
- Fluent in English (Polish as second language is a benefit)
- Highly mobile and open to relocate to other countries in the future
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.