Retail Store Trainer - Brand Center Store
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 20 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To drive consistency in the delivery and implementation of Retail training programs that enable a premium consumer experience, support operational excellence and help us meet or exceed our business and people objectives.
• Co-lead implementation of adidas consumer Service Model (CEI) with Store Leadership
• Provide feedback on observed service behaviors of all team members in store
• Role-model service standards and salesfloor leadership skills
• Champion daily Team Huddles and the role of Team Captain on the salesfloor
• Secure foundational and seasonal product learning in relevant categories then drive knowledge transfer to selling behaviors
• Facilitate and organize product training events in collaboration with Visual Excellence
• Facilitate adoption of new instore processes and tools by supporting training initiatives.
• Go-to person instore for ATTICUS product learning platform or community management
• Act as a Coach in digital learning platform AREA and guide the Store Leadership Team in building learning plans, with a focus on Learning, Experiencing and Performing stages.
• Ensure digital and trainer-led retail curriculum is delivered and implemented effectively and that the standards expected are applied by all stakeholders in store
• Facilitate live and virtual training sessions
• Organize and ensure availability of relevant training materials
• Train and Coach Store Team on adidas retail curriculum and support Store Leadership on identifying talent
• Build and sustain local participants in Expert and Specialist certification programs.
• Support Onboarding for new brand ambassadors in-store via, digital, self and trainer led programs
• Showcase training initiatives using adidas learning analytics tools
• Provide qualitative and quantitative monitoring of training results on monthly/quarterly basis using Kirkpatrick and adidas learning measurement levels as reference
• Analyze NPS reports and propose corrective actions on service and staff friendliness, ensure call backs and role model service excellence with promoters and detractors
• Store Leadership and Team
• Local Retail District Leader, Local Retail Training Manager
• Europe Retail Training Academy, Europe Retail & Consumer Excellence Team
• Global Retail Training community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in insert languages
• Strong communication skills including impactful presentation and facilitation skills
• Advanced numeracy and literacy
• Good IT skills: MS TEAMS, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
• Solid business acumen and in-depth knowledge of Retail, Consumer and People KPIs
• Well-organized, with enthusiasm and initiative
• Ability to multi-task
• Efficient and effective in time management
• Ability to develop strong and credible relationships with store team.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Consumer facing experience
• 2 years’ experience in the retail industry ideally in apparel/fashion/footwear or FMCG, with demonstrated exposure to developing others/training background.
adidas retail commitment to successful candidate:
• Access to enroll in retail store capability program developed by Global Sales Academy within 12 months of being in role
• Line Manager support in this development journey with access to functional mentoring from a certified retail trainer within local market
Please send CV in English.