Notino is one of the leading European companies in e-commerce in the beauty sector. We strongly believe that beauty should be accessible to everybody because it can empower and transform. We are currently entering new markets in Europe and opening our brad-new luxurious stores. However, to make the shopping in Notino even greater experience for our customers, we are looking for you – our new Retail Trainer.
We´re searching for someone who will be responsible not only for development and training of our colleagues but also who will help us to push forward our customer service to a completely different, even more outstanding level.
Miejsce pracy: Kraków, Warszawa lub Katowice
What will your job look like?
- Your main task will be to create, deliver training and motivate. And what exactly do we mean?
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing new training and development programs for our Beauty Consultants and Store Management – from the product training, sales skills, up to soft skills training. We believe that inspiring others is an important part of putting new abilities into the practice.
- You will conduct training needs analysis and adjust the development/training programs for the particular stores – the training needs in our team in Warsaw can differ to the stores in Budapest or Prague.
- You will support our Beauty Consultants in achieving their individual goals and plans of their entire branches – thanks to that you will see the real results of your work :-)
- Last, but not least, you will be in daily touch with the retail management, regional managers and your HR Business Partner to ensure the Notino´s retail strategy.
What do you need to be successful?
- You have experience in retail, preferably in the position of deputy or store manager, and ideally also as a trainer or a supervisor. You are capable of providing effective feedback to others and you know how to motivate them for better results.
- You are a creative and a proactive person who has already had knowledge of the beauty segment, you are aware of portfolio of products as well as of current trends, and above all, you possess a great passion for what making our customers happy.
- You deeply understand the needs of customers and why the customer service is so important for the business. At the same time, you have advanced sales skills - you know what to apply and how to sell any product.
- "Business mindset" is not a strange word for you, you are keen to discover new ways of development and training – in Notino the flexibility in thinking is really not a cliché.
- You are strongly oriented to achieving your results and you are also a team player always open to sharing and working in different teams.
- Giving presentations and communication with a variety of people is your passion - you also have a sense for self-organization and planning so you can easily make a training plan that will be time and cost-effective.
- You are an advanced Polish (native) and English speaker (at least B2 level) and you are willing to travel - we are indeed all over the Europe and you will spend a lot of time traveling :-)
What do we offer?
- An interesting and very challenging full-time job in a successful and fast-growing company – Notino will be your way of life.
- A unique opportunity to participate in implementation of our new retail strategy across Europe and to meet many inspiring people from different fields.
- A very colourful job duties and task/projects – you will never get bored in Notino.
- In addition, you can look forward to a great package of benefits including meal vouchers, fascinating product discounts, language courses and many others.
- The best in the end? We have a very friendly working environment and a unique company culture which you will definitely never experience anywhere else