About Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
We are looking for best candidates to join us for the position of:
Krakow, Poland The Role
Revenue Accountant will be responsible for deal review, revenue recognition and margin analysis of bundled transactions (entire solution) and standalone transactions. Responsibilities
- Review, maintain and validate status of orders process by Business Analysts.
- Control documentation necessary for revenue recognition
- Revenue and cost of goods recognition
- Gross Margin Reconciliation, Product Revenue Reconciliation
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare Services Backlog Losses - Revenue Backlog Excess Costs
- Preparing manual journal vouchers
- Create and maintain purchase requisition
- Create the Oracle Project engagement (budget, funding, ownership, etc.)
- Prepare of Hitachi Time Card Report for employees and contractors
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- 2-3 years of experience in finance
- Professional, self motivated and results oriented
- Ability to solve problems independently and knows when to escalate
- Builds relationships by delivering quality service
- Seeks feedback from peers and customers and demonstrates the ability to continuously learn, develop and improve processes.
- Attention to detail yet able to see the big picture
- Numerical ability to a high standard
- Able to organize, process and manage a large volume of transactions and documentation
- Experience of Oracle Financials and/or Changepoint application would be advantageous
- The happiness and welfare of our staff is of huge importance to us so we offer a competitive salary and a bonus, and have developed a generous benefits package for our team (complex medical package, life insurance, Multisport card etc.).
- We trust that our employees can organize their work in the most efficient way. At Hitachi you can adjust your work schedule to your life rhythm thanks to the flexible working hours; what's more, 30 min. break is included in 8-hours working day. Additionally, there is a possibility to work from home (based on manager's approval) and an extra day off.
- We support our employees by providing interesting educational opportunities.
- We help makes lives better through Social Innovation solutions, charitable efforts and employee volunteer participation.
- We strive to create friendly and cosy working environment. Our employees can use fully-equipped kitchen and relaxation room whenever they need a little break.
- We are a global innovative IT company that is constantly growing and developing. Join us to Inspire the Next!