- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
Revenue AccountantNumer ref.: 135343
As a Revenue Accountant and a member of the Finance team, you will have a direct impact on the organization through the management and execution of various financial processes and provide hands-on support on our daily activities. The position will focus on revenue accounting for the US and EMEA regions primarily. This position is located in Warsaw, Poland and reports to a Revenue Manager. You will be an energetic and self-motivated professional, happy to have a hands-on role and you will get involved in a wide range of processes to understand and implement improvements and standardization.
- Responsible for the monthly close process, including recording journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, and maintaining accurate supporting analysis and documentation focusing on revenue and related areas.
- Understand and review contracts, interpreting revenue recognition rules per ASC606 and set up of revenue recognition schedules in NetSuite.
- Play a key role in all financial system enhancements, upgrades, and improvements (including NetSuite and other internal systems).
- Partner with Order-to-Cash cross functional teams to ensure all fully executed agreements are properly processed and accounted for.
- Work closely with the extended finance team to ensure controls are operating effectively around financial reporting and accounting activities
- Partner with sales, sales operations, deal desk, delivery and other teams as needed, while being a trusted advisor and advocate for revenue recognition.
- Assist FP&A team in budgeting and forecasting for accounting related items.
- Analyze period over period fluctuations and provide insightful analysis of key business drivers, responding timely to inquiries via research and analysis.
- Assists with the coordination of the company’s audits including the annual external audit.
- Maintains key external relationships including external auditors, financial institutions, and other institutions that are relevant to the financial operations of the organization.
- Works on special projects as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience in related role or industry.
- Degree in Accounting. ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent is highly preferred.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of US GAAP and ASC606 / IFRS.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and prioritization skills.
- Thrives for constant improvement and identifying opportunities for efficiency.
- Ability to adapt within an evolving environment and high growth industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedule for better alignment with US and EMEA regions a plus.
- Excellent teamwork, including the ability to interact with all organization levels.
- Effective communication skills, liaising with sales, sales operations, and finance staff in locations around the world on a daily basis.
- NetSuite experience is an advantage.
- sport card/co-financing of vacation
- life insurance
- medical insurance
- lunch card
- the employee pension scheme (PPE)
- support in obtaining professional certifications