- Postępu 14, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Prepares C & B data for analyses (from external & internal reports), validates information, completes survey questionnaires and preliminary analyses requests from Reward Partners, administers Compensation processes and participates in projects. Works with support and direction of more senior team members.
As a member of the broader Reward community, position utilise our suite of core enabling HR technology to execute a range of compensation activities, working closely with the global compensation team and reward partners. You will continuously identify and implement process and technology improvements to our way of working in HR and our interactions with partners.
Overall our team’s objective is to design and deliver a leading-edge reward strategy supported by policies and practices to achieve AZ’s bold ambition.
Focus & Challenge:
- To work as part of the team to establish the C & B team as a renowned Centre of Expertise (CoE), through delivering consistently high quality data, data management and analytical insight.
- Learn to understand the various needs of the business, as identified globally, regionally and locally, and how these needs are met through provision of compensation and benefits.
Analytical & Reporting Accountabilities:
- Deliver job analysis and evaluation, pay benchmarking, analysis of C & B surveys.
- Work with the Reward Partners to monitor local countries alignment with global requirements.
- Support the annual rewarding performance cycle (e.g. annual salary review, position to market analysis) with preparations of analysis, charts, presentations, reports.
- Through the analysis of data (e.g. job market trends, legislative requirements) support Reward Partners.
- Provide analytical support in respect of Global compensation and benefit plans, including assessing problems, escalating and resolving queries, under supervision of senior colleagues.
Administrative / Support Accountabilities
- Provide specialist project based administrative support when required, for instance deliver quality, detailed plans to underpin the continuous improvement of all standard cyclical planning activity.
- Document and manage up all Business Unit processes to enable effective, fast adoption of the global salary benchmarking tool across countries. Manage all related access and security requirements for compensation and benefit global surveys and tools.
- Support preparation in preparation and distribution of documents, presentation materials and official information to required stakeholders.
- Plan, organise, and schedule own workload so that all activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Provide the underpinning administration support required for ongoing job evaluation requirements and execution of the job catalogue.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Data Handling / Analysis:
- Able to think analytically and effectively, solve problems using creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritise workload within a matrixed team environment.
- Proven ability to work with confidential data.
- Expert user of excel.
Compensation & Benefit Knowledge & Experience
- Has an awareness of market data and grading / job evaluation methodologies.
- Experience of using salary surveys – submitting data, extracting and analysing data.
HR Services Knowledge & Experience
- Services minded with a “can do attitude” – dedicated to providing good service with a customer focus to develop an understanding of the external compensation and benefit environment, building a network of fellow professionals to extend your knowledge of practices across the market.
- Degree Educated or equivalent.
- Experience in Microsoft applications.
- Well-developed communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working as part of a lively and hard-working team, performing together to meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
- Has a growth mindset for personal development.