- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
Our offer includes
- Ambitious goal to set up the new Global Business Center
- Working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions, attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, modern office in a convenient location
You will be primarily responsible for efficient delivery of Compensation and Benefits administration services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ, employees, as well as supporting and administering the life-cycle of JTI mobile employees, such as International Assignees, Short-Term and Project Assignees within their area of responsibility in a timely and quality manner according to the SLA standards, particularly:
- Administrative support to International, Short-term and Project Assignees
- Administration of Benefit plans related to IA, STA and Project Assignees
- Support of data entry to local payroll and supporting systems
- Annual Salary Review: cycles setup and coordination
- Short-term incentives administration (both Corporate and Local) in compensation platform, SAP HR and Local payroll systems.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) monthly investment amounts collection, annual enrolment
- Manage eligible employee (and his/her dependents when relevant) enrollment into various corporate/local Benefit Plans.
- Ensure all enrollments/changes are compliant with the relevant countries and their legislation.
- Maintain enrollment/change/cancellation information in corporate and local systems, as well as external providers.
- Act as liaison for payroll, benefits providers and identified 3rd part providers in the countries/entities in scope.
You, as a professional:
- University degree
- Experience in a multinational organization
- SAP HR knowledge would be an advantage
- Good MS Office skills (MS Excel good working knowledge is preferred)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail orientated, with high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Systematic and efficient time management
- Proactive and team player attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English, intermediate (B1 or higher level) knowledge of French, German, Romanian, Turkish, Ukrainian
If you have proactive and positive attitude, like to work with data and are detail oriented, you are familiar with systems and you have high attention to data quality and confidentiality- this role will be perfect for you.
If at the same time you have knowledge and expertise in the Rewards&Mobility area, you have good communication skills and are client orientation – you have all it takes to be successful at this role.
Join us. Join the idea.
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.