- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Main areas of responsibility:
- Ensure efficient delivery of Compensation and Benefits related administration services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ, employees) in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Annual Salary Review: cycles setup and coordination
- Short-term incentives administration (both Corporate and Local) in compensation platform, SAP HR and Local payroll systems
- Manage eligible employee enrolment into various corporate/local Benefit Plans
- Maintain enrolment/change/cancellation information in corporate and local systems, as well as external providers
- Act as liaison for payroll, benefits providers and identified 3rd part providers in the countries/entities in scope
- Update, change, enhance the communication of the international benefit plans
- Shape, document, update and improve local Service Operating Procedures related to Rewards
- Act as single point of contact for compensation and benefits data/info of the countries/entities in scope to all the JTI stakeholders
- Create queries and generate reports from SAP HR and other corporate and local systems for ad hoc requests from relevant stakeholders
- Ensures quality of compensation and benefits data available for the decision making process
- Identify opportunities to improve all in scope local C&B processes and activities - via process elimination, standardization, simplification and automation
You as a professional:
- University degree
- Experience in a multinational organization in a similar role
- Understanding of compensation principles and international/local employee benefits plans is a plus
- SAP HR knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong MS Office skills (MS Excel good working knowledge is preferred)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail orientated, with high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Systematic and efficient time management
- Proactive and team player attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of additional languages is beneficial.
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.