- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25 a, 31-476 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
What will you do?
The purpose of this role is timely and accurate coordination of the benefits and rewards processes for a well-established retail UK brand within Digital Employee Operations. This also involves interacting with the client on a daily basis via phone and email, working on resolving benefits and rewards related issues, cooperating with other delivery team members and ensuring that the documentation is up to date. The role purpose is also to ensure knowledge sharing with other team members and work coordination in the team.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and procedures relevant benefits and rewards area;
- Process benefits and rewards requests;
- Answer client’s calls and emails;
- Process client’s queries and escalations;
- Provide clarification of benefits and rewards policies and procedures;
- Organise knowledge sharing sessions internal and cross teams;
- Team back up structure monitoring;
- Team workload monitoring and prioritizing
- Ensure good business results;
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan;
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes;
- Manage reward and employee benefits:
- Identifying and leading process improvements;
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for professionals eager to engage actively in setting up an HR service for well-established UK & Ireland retail brand. This is an opportunity to drive impact through dynamic Digital Employee Operations, with scope covering Vacancy & Onboarding management, Employee Administration, Payroll and Rewards processes. We invite you to be a part of global team valuing collaboration, diversity, quality and fun, taking on this new exciting challenge, including the transition of HR processes into Kraków Delivery Center. Join us and use your skills to make a difference.
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of process specific systems/tools (Case management system (preferably Zendesk, but not exclusively), SAP SuccessFactors, Benefits providers system/cooperation, Document management systems, reporting tools);
- Fluent English;
- 2-3 years’ experience on individual position within the UK benefits area;
- Good knowledge of MS Office – especially MS Excel;
- Work organization, independence and accuracy;
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members;
- Readiness to work in shifts (Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m.).
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.