RF Application Engineer
MICROAMP SOLUTIONS sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie
- Pełny etat
Microamp Solutions is a deep technology start-up working on innovative RF active components and RF Front-Ends for modern 5G networks and wireless communication systems. The company was founded in 2019 as a response to the ongoing 5G revolution and the growing need for modern radio frequency services and products. Microamp team is in an ever-evolving network, of technical and business specialists from top reputable organizations and institutions.
Microamp Solutions is seeking a qualified, energetic individual to design, integrate, validate and document RF Characterization Systems solutions for the next generation 5G RF Front-ends and Transceivers. You will act as 5G RF Application Engineer with respect to activities related to performing experiments in response to internal engineering and customer requests to determine product characteristics using a variety of microwave test equipment such as VNA, spectrum analyzer, vector generator, power meter, noise figure meter, etc. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- characterization of RF devices according to standards defined by regulating bodies such as ITU-R, UKE or similar,
- performing measurements using RF test equipment (Vector Network Analyzer, Wireless Communication test-set, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzer, ect.),
- preparing test programs,
- supervision and verification of test work carried out in the laboratory or at manufacturers elected test site,
- maintaining communication between customers and engineering team about technical issues,
- development of application notes, whitepapers, blog postings, videos, datasheets, catalogs, and other technical marketing documents.
- BSc, MSc or PhD, equivalent in technical or scientific discipline (Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication preferred) or equivalent work experience,
- excellent understanding of RF fundamentals and communications theory,
- experimental experience with RF equipment including VNAs, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes,
- programming skills, including: C / C++, Python, Matlab,
- knowledge of technical English is a must have,
- strong analytical problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality, team player and good communication skills,
- your confidence, trustworthiness, and general excitement of technology is a must,
- ability to work well in a team and independently with little support.
Good to have
- recent experience with current and upcoming wireless RF standards (e.g. 5G, mmWave, WiFi 802.11ax),
- design experience covering radio communications,
- familiarity with electrical safety requirements for radio equipment,
- recent experience in developing test solutions for various wireless technologies,
- knowledge of Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC), FPGA Integration,
- knowledge of market access and import regulations.
- 7000 - 9200 PLN gross (contract of employment or casual work contract),
- flexible working hours some homeworking,
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages,
- opportunity to grow professionally on RF & Telecom market,
- office in Warsaw or Lublin.