- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
RFP AnalystNumer ref.: 135417
The EMEA RFP Analyst responds to RFPs and other proposal related requests for Trustwave's EMEA region. The role reports to the EMEA RFP Project Manager. The role takes responsibility for the completion of RFP questions and response document(s). The EMEA RFP Analyst works closely with EMEA RFP Project Manager, Sales, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other key staff to develop and position high-quality, compelling proposals for success.
- Responds to RFP/RFX questions utilising knowledgebase at Trustwave
- Responds to RFP-related due diligence questionnaires.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating and updating text and graphics.
- Maintains quality results by using internal proposal software; following proposal-writing standards using AP style, including readability, consistency, adherence to AP guidelines, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases/repositories.
- Supports key stakeholder continued knowledge of internal processes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational initiatives; maintaining personal networks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong writing, editing skills
- Must have the desire to understand security products, services, and consultant questionnaire response process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work under tight deadlines.
- Deadline oriented.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
- This position requires that you work out of Trustwave’s Warsaw office with remote flexibility.
Education: We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment. Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Market rates + Benefits