- Prosta 20, 00-850 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
The IT Regional Integration Office is focussed on facilitating and driving synergies between all IT Teams to deliver the OneIT vision. This position is responsible for performance management of IT departments in many aspects –operations, desktop services, effective financial planning and resources (e.g. Talent, diversity and well-being). The RIO Process Expert Manager also takes care of driving the culture of the Market/Region IT organization, connecting the team, and engaging and motivating employees.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop within the IT structure, focused on creating metrics, and implementing initiatives to drive connection between teams and develop key skills, this position is for you!
What you will do:
- define and deliver KPIs and measures to provide visibility and drive performance (from operational/support-related KPIs for IT Management, to KPIs around Vertical Integration/Clustering and other transformation initiatives, to identifying and measuring other relevant KPIs that demonstrate the Markets/Regions' scope and performance and their contribution to JTI's 2030 goals)
- develop programs and activities to strengthen a global connection across teams, with communications, events and other inclusive activities, leveraging modern tools and approaches
- support development of motivated and connected teams and talent, including promoting diversity and team well-being
- ensure smooth processes, provide visibility and develop KPIs to measure promotion and growth of talent, such as: role changes, assignments, promotions, PAs, STAs
- support the RIO Business Expert with financial integration activities for M/F/O as required, across the various yearly budget cycles
- support the embedding of the market clustering model to ensure its drives behaviors and efficiencies desired, and is implemented effectively
- support the development and communication of the MRG Vision and Strategy, by delivering effective tools for collaboration for all members of the function, in Markets/Regions and Corporate IT
- ensure visibility and appropriate planning of IT projects across Corporate IT teams to manage impact on Markets/Regions.
You as a professional:
- university degree
- solid experience in IT industry, preferably in IT management
- fluent written and spoken English
- understanding of KPIs and how to measure performance
- strong process management skills
- strong financial and budgetary understanding
- aptitude with numbers/analyses
- good business acumen and ability to build business relationships at various levels of the organization
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- able to build communications to increase contact/motivation/engagement
- flexibility to adapt to changing business environment and priorities
- ability to drive win-win solutions, innovate and think out of the box
- strong problem solving-skills
Our offer includes:
Modern office in the Warsaw city center
Being a part of global team in cooperation with IT Management in Geneva
Driving the culture of the Market/Region IT Organization
Having an impact on process enhancements and being a part of IT Transformation
Possibility to share knowledge and implement best practices
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.