- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
Commerzbank, a leading international commercial bank, is launching its first specialist Commerzbank AG unit in Poland in Lodz – Group Risk Controlling & Capital Management. The department is focused on developing and managing credit risk IT applications. As Senior Specialist your main task is rating front ends/processes & risk applications. You will be responsible for user support (e.g., guidelines, trainings, addressing users’ questions and feedback); prioritize and specify ongoing enhancements and new developments of the frontends and applications in question; manage and steer releases together with IT. What is more you will be responsible for rating data analysis and monitoring, formulate and review policies for Commerzbank’s rating processes as well as process validation (evaluation of users’ observance and acceptance of rating process guidelines).
What we expect from you:
- Several years of credit related working experience in a bank.
- Master degree economics, business administration, finance or comparable.
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1 level).
- Knowledge of rating and loan approval processes in a bank.
- Knowledge of main credit risk parameters (e.g. PD, LGD).
- Familiarity with regulatory framework covering rating systems in a bank and with analysing large data sets will be a plus.
- Experience in leading projects, including IT related, as well as experience with internal/external audits will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment;
- High self-development opportunities and continuous advancement;
- Three-month training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
- Full time contract of employment from the very beginning;
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning;
- Medical healthcare, Multisport and canteen funding.
Like what you see? Apply now!