- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About work in our team
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will become an architect of processes and applications in area of credit risk management.
- remote work (until the global situation is clarified)
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
- Coordinate implementation of the model changes and developments in the applications (e.g., prioritization, specification of changes, testing, coordination of releases)
- Represent Risk Management in front of Business to create efficient processes while ensuring regulatory compliance,
- Support users and all related counterparties (e.g., guidelines, trainings, addressing users’ questions),
- Have the opportunity to manage process related projects in the area of the credit risk,
- Monitor the performance of rating processes and analyze data to identify improvement opportunities
- Master degree in economics, business administration, finance or comparable
- Basic familiarity with credit process and rating systems
- Practical work experience
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Independent working style, ability to self-start work in a continuously changing environment
- Fluent written and spoken English - C1 level (mandatory)
- Fluent written and spoken German - B2/C1 level (mandatory)
- Friendly and multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
and German courses
- 26 days of holiday from the very beginning
and health insurance
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Lunch card
Please add the following disclaimer to your application
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.