sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
The Risk & Compliance Manager reports directly to the General Manager of our entity, in coordination with the Risk Management & Permanent Control Department of Cofidis Group.
He is responsible for ensuring the entity's compliance with regulatory requirements and for improving the overall risk management of the entity.
Local risk control :
- Receiving reports of operational incidents;
- Reporting operational incidents (internal reporting and reporting to parent company);
- Setting preventive and curative action plans;
- Preparing risk analysis for new products or activities;
- Personal data protection issues;
- Communication with DPO;
- Implementation of instructions from parent company into internal processes;
- Monitoring changes in legislation;
- Communication with supervisory authorities, being a contact person in case of audit;
- Receiving reports of illegitimate, unethical or illegal activities;
Permanent controls :
- Setting up permanent controls per department and analyzing the results;
- Reporting of controls to the parent company;
- Evaluating the quality of the control systems;
AML & Fraude :
- Analyzing the potential internal and external fraud scenarios;
- Evaluating the existing control systems;
- Proposing and managing the necessary action plans;
Professional requirements :
- university degree in a related field (economy, business, finance, etc.);
- min 3 years of experience on a similar position (anti-money laundering, risk management);
- ability to analyze financial statements, advanced Excel skills;
- very good command of English, French would be an asset.
Comptencies and values :
- very good organizational and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented.
- demonstrates courtesy and tact, communicate effectively with a wide range of clients.
- dynamic, curious and open-minded person, drives and inspires others in delivering quality and process improvement initiatives.
- required Cofidis values: daring, consideration, agility, responsibility.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
retirement pension plan
international work environment
Cofidis S.A. (Spółka Akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Cofidis S.A Oddział w Polsce jest częścią francuskiej grupy finansowej Cofidis Group specjalizującej się w finansowaniu zakupu pojazdów.
Grupa Cofidis została utworzona w 1982 r. we Francji, a od 2007 r. Cofidis S.A. działa z sukcesem na rynku polskim.