Risk Data Junior Specialist
Commerzbank, a leading international commercial bank, has launched its first specialist Commerzbank AG unit in Poland in Lodz – Group Risk Controlling & Capital Management. Due to the expansion of our activities we are looking for new Employee on position Risk Data Junior Specialist.
- Perform testing of internal tools and applications for maintaining data quality processes.
- Supporting relevant compliance with internal and external requirements regarding Data Lineage and Data Governance documentation.
- Meeting expectations and requirements of bank authorities of data quality and data governance.
- Preparing regular reports based on applications and databases dedicated for data quality maintenance.
- Follow up on selected Data Quality issues.
- Provide first-level-support for tool-users and for amending and changing data taxonomies and data ownership roles.
- Provide basis analysis of changes in the data lineage and ownership allocation by all participants in process.
What we expect from you:
- Master degree in economy, finance, banking or applicable field.
- Very good written and spoken English (B2 level).
- Ability of analytical thinking.
- Distinctive problem solving.
- Experience in databases, SQL, VBA would be an asset
- Independent working style, ability to self-start work in a continuously changing environment.
- Knowledge and experience in banking would be an asset.
What we offer:
- Access to world best practices in financial risk controlling.
- Work in an international environment.
- High self-development opportunities and continuous advancement.
- Satisfying remuneration.
- Full time contract of employment from the very beginning.
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning.
- Medical healthcare, Multisport and canteen funding.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Applications and further information at
+48 42 208 89 11