Risk Development Analyst – Irrbb/qrm
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Imagine working at the heart of the bank where you can make a difference and influence the bank’s asset and liability strategy. As a Risk Development Analyst you will be part of the results-oriented Global NII Stress Testing team focusing on implementing IRRBB risk management processes and meeting all regulatory requirements, using strategic risk data and innovative IT landscape. The team is responsible for further developing our EVE/NII stress testing models resulting from emerging business, new regulatory requirements and market practices. The team is highly focused on groundbreaking technology like cloud computing, data analytics and QRM and will create an environment for you to develop your knowledge and skills to become a future leader of the organization.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining risk models to manage structural interest rate risks in the banking books. In particular, you will collaborate closely with partners to gather model requirements, analyze input data, develop and test IRRBB models in QRM and have the opportunity to present your work in partner forums and management committees. In this role, you will gain insights into banking book products (loans, deposits, fixed income securities and derivatives) which constitute the core elements of the banking business, as well as the risk management of such positions. You will work with one of the world’s leading risk systems QRM, a fully integrated balance sheet management solution that covers ALM, Market Risk, Liquidity, FTP, Stress Testing and Portfolio optimization.
Your future colleagues
Our team brings talented people together to determine the way forward in the risk domain. With you as a Risk Development Analyst, the team will consist of 15 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including: QRM modelling specialists, Risk managers and analysts. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for an independent Risk Development Analyst in an agile team. The ideal candidate must be a passionate problem-solver with a very good understanding of Risk and IT who can work independently on specific work items. In particular, we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance, preferably major in Financial Risk Management. Advanced postgraduate degree is an advantage
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in Market Risk, Treasury within a major financial institution.
- Experience with QRM platform is a strong plus
- Excellent independent research skills, ability to multi-tasking with good attention to detail and judgement on prioritization. Outstanding communication & stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Excel skills and other MS Office products. VBA programming is considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in English with German being a plus
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work