- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło dzień temu
At Mercer, we believe in building brighter futures.
Together, we’re redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. We do this by meeting the needs of today and tomorrow. By understanding the data and applying it with a human touch. And by turning ideas into action to spark positive change.
For 75 years, we’ve been providing trusted advice and solutions to build healthier and more sustainable futures for our clients, colleagues and communities.
Welcome to a world where economics and empathy make a difference in people’s lives.
Welcome to brighter
(Risk & Controls Team)
What can you expect?
As a Risk Management Expert you will be responsible for providing Risk & Controls support across the International region, with a focus in Europe. You will also coordinate and lead risk management activities in support of Mercer’s audit management and vendor management programs as well as evaluate operational processes for compliance with control frameworks and corporate policy, recommend enhancements and support remediation efforts. This position is not a client facing role.
What is in it for you?
- Collaboration with middle and senior managers, MMC Internal audit and global Risk & Controls colleagues
- Leading/co-leading with high level of independency, complex regional/multi-country projects
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Remote process and flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, savings plan, lunch card, language courses)
We will count on you to:
- Partner with the business teams to conduct reviews of operational controls for specific clients or processes as well as develop and implement new controls as necessary
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans to ensure the collection of requested data, the communication of control changes and the delivery of all audit materials and reports are timely, complete and accurate
- Work with the business to implement identified solutions and improvements to mitigate risk
- Coordinate, perform analysis and complete applicable system security review
- Participate in changing business practices to ensure compliance with the control environment and regulatory changes
- Coordinate and support the vendor risk management program
What you need to have:
- 5-10 years of professional experience in a similar position
- University degree
- Fluency in English and French – is a must
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Business maturity – ability to prioritize and manage multiple work activities, working independently
What makes you stand out:
- Ability to work independently combine with a team player
- Experience with managing third party relationships
- Experienced in conducting operational risk assessments and/or operational audits
- International financial/risk accreditation
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
We offer competitive salary including attractive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Sports Card
- Language Courses
- Lunch Card
- Savings Plan
- Culture Card
- Development Opportunities
- Great Office Location