- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Risk Management Services SupervisorNumer ref.: Ref. no: WRO002WQ
EY GDS Risk Management Services (RMS) delivers a variety of compliance related processes for enabling our business to deliver seamless, consistent, high-quality client service worldwide.
Team Supervisor in Risk Management Services will be responsible for managing a sub – team of 15-25 people. The team may not be related to one process but may consists of people from various service delivery areas.
Your key responsibilities
As Team Supervisor you will be responsible for both managing process quality and people management.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the processes in the GDS and helps audit teams to maintain auditor independence with respect to their clients
- Building up significant domain expertise on respective process and other related independence processes and tools
- Being or growing process domain expertise to play a role as subject matter expert
- Consulting with Area Independence teams on complex situations to enable engagement team’s sign-off on the independence procedures on a timely basis.
- Proposing suggestions and solutions for improvements to processes and/or develops new approaches or deliverables by leveraging Quality and Risk Management, Independence and business experience, identifying and reporting best practices within area of focus
- Understanding key requirements of firm policies and processes and is also fully knowledgeable about other Quality and Risk Management areas outside of their own area of expertise
- Implementation of follow up items to address any identified areas of concern
- Conducting critical process related activities (i.e internal quality reviews)
- Workflow allocation and ensuring delivery in agreed timelines
- Coaching and mentoring team members for professional development
- Leading moderately complex initiatives
- Implementing quality assurance model for respective region by performing review of the work product prepared by the associates / seniors
- Consistently monitor SLA / KPIs for the team and for the assigned region
- Analyzing Individual and teams progress on SLA / KPIs and implement any corrective actions
- Assisting in strategic planning by gathering & analyzing relevant business, service, and operational metrics like strategies for attrition and leaves control, increasing customer connect etc.
- Running critical process control to ensure smooth high quality service delivery to stakeholders and direct clients
- Consulting on complex, non-standard issues and respond to the queries raised by clients or the team
- Preparation of various independence compliance reports and presentations to senior leadership
- Any other ad-hoc requests
Skills and attributes for success:
- Highly developed verbal communication in English language is required
- You should have minimum 5-6 years of experience working in a corporate organization preferably in risk management/audit/compliance area
- 2-3 years of experience in people management
- You are able work to tight deadlines and manage own workflow/priorities accordingly
- Exceptional customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality is one of your strong side
- You are a strong team player who has good understanding of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- you should have good project management skills
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a professional who demonstrates ability to manage and lead a team, execute against project pans and expectations and interact with leadership and stakeholders. If you are a detail-orientated and highly motivated person, who meets the listed requirements, do not hesitate and simply apply for this job.
What working at EY GDS offers
If you wish to work in a great working environment with opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career, have support from some of the most engaging colleagues around and also have freedom and flexibility to handle your role in your way- this role is just right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices