- Kapelanka, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. is a part of the HSBC Group. Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 6,900 offices in over 84 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers. We are looking for candidates for the position of:
Global Risk Analytics (GRA) is a global team responsible for model design and management of broad classes of financial and operational risk at HSBC. We are tasked with setting standards and providing mission-critical, cutting-edge tools to help identify, measure and manage risk, as well as enhance an enterprise-wide compliance across HSBC. This is a role responsible for supporting a robust development and maintenance of traded risk models and methodologies.
This role is a unique opportunity to join a team of quantitative analysts at the world’s leading bank.
- Assess and validate performance of risk models using real world data
- Understand features, assumptions and limitations of the models, propose a validation approach, identify target market data and undertake validation
- Identify areas for improvements, automation and enhanced controls
- Document enhancements in accordance with the on-shore standards
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Articulate our modeling approach to internal and external stakeholders in a non-technical language
- Assist in the on-going application of the models in a business-as-usual risk management framework
- Ph.D./M.Sc. candidate/holder in Physics/Mathematics/Quantitative Finace or related disciplines
- Strong analytical skills; experience in traded risk analysis is a plus but not required
- Good understanding of statistics, linear algebra, analysis
- Excel and VBA skills are a pre-requisite
- Programming experience in Python is needed
- Basics of market risk measures (VaR, ES, PnL) and derivatives (Forwards/Futures, Options, Swaps)
- Professional qualifications such as FRM/PRM/CFA Levels are a plus
- Ability to process and analyse large data
- Open personality and effective written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a diverse international team
- 3 months paid internship in professional team and international environment
- Consistent scope of responsibilities and guidance
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.