- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
Commerzbank, a leading international commercial bank, is launching its first specialist Commerzbank AG unit in Poland in Lodz – Group Risk Controlling & Capital Management. As Senior Specialist you will be responsible for the coordination of the entire reporting process covering report compilation as well as reporting governance. You will develop own data queries and process deliveries by other units – mainly within risk and finance departments in several locations (e.g. Frankfurt).
The Risk Reporting & Monitoring department is responsible for global risk reporting for Commerzbank group covering all risk types. The team fulfills information requirements on the status and development of key risk indicators for the group’s executive board, supervisory board, banking supervision and auditors. This includes preparation of regular reports using standardized reporting formats as well as data preparation for specific requests e.g. by banking supervisors.
We’re looking for someone like you!
Risk Reporting Senior Specialist
What we expect from you:
- Several years of experience in risk management and/or risk controlling in the banking industry.
- Master degree in finance, risk or applicable field.
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1 level).
- Experience in data management / information processing / reporting systems and data architecture.
- Good understanding of risk models (e.g. RWA, VaR) and data processing (e.g. SQL, SAS).
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills.
- Independent working style, ability to self-start work in a continuously changing environment.
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment;
- High self-development opportunities and continuous advancement;
- Three-month training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
- Full time contract of employment from the very beginning;
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning;
- Medical healthcare, Multisport and canteen funding.
Like what you see? Apply now!