- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nasza siła wynika z potencjału naszych pracowników.
Szukasz pracy? Chcesz pracować w międzynarodowym koncernie spożywczym?
Dołącz do naszego zespołu na stanowisko:
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process on what this could look like. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Our head office in Warsaw was recently chosen to become the base of Nestlé’s new Central Europe Transport Hub. The Hub has responsibility for planning and executing Nestlé’s transportation within specific geographies which will simplify and standardize our European transportation processes. We manage the transport of domestic flows between Nestlé‘s factories and distribution centers, as well as inbound raw and packaging materials from our major suppliers where opportunity arise.
A day in the life of...
Under the strategic lead of the Category Manager, the Road Transportation Procurement Partner is a key enabler and responsible for the implementation of the group's road transportation procurement strategy defined "above the markets".
You will be responsible for deploying the procurement activities required to support and to materialize the global efficiency, savings targets that would include the management of the tender processes across European Markets.
You will build up the relationship with carriers, setting up a comprehensive review process and providing improvement inputs to THub and support the logistics team on daily basis in regards to escalations and capacity shortfalls
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implement the category's strategies in accordance with the guidance given by the Category Manager
- Support and manage the tender processes and assist in the implementation of the deals agreed and closed by the team
- Collect and understand the market’s needs
- Establish relationships with different stakeholders to communicate and explain the benefits of the category strategy adoption including SLA reviews.
- Ensure Compliance to Nestlé's Corporate Business Principles, policies, standards and Procurement Policy, Procurement Standardized Model, Nestlé Supplier Code, Best Practices.
What Will Make You Successful
Ideally you’ll come from a procurement background, or we’ll also consider your application if you have a solid background in a transport/logistics role with an appetite to learn procurement. Hands on experience buying at a regional level with knowledge and experience of the Central Europe third party logistics market will help you be successful in this role.
Other key skills required:
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data analytical skills
- Ability to develop and sustain in transitional organisation while showing strong interpersonal skills
- Agility and resilience will be important when dealing with different market challenges
- Influencing skills and the flexibility to adapt your approach
- An understanding of how to manage conflicting KPI’s - cost vs. service
You will also:
- Be fluent in English (speaking and writing) - Essential
- Language skills in either Polish, German, French, Hungarian, Czech or Slovak – Desirable
What You Need To Know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 1th May 2021.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Jeśli powyższy opis Cię zainteresował nie zwlekaj i wyślij do nas swoje zgłoszenie klikając przycisk Aplikuj. Czekamy na Twoje zgłoszenie. Zapraszamy również do aplikowania poprzez formularz zgłoszeniowy znajdujący się na stronie www.nestle.pl w zakładce kariera. Prosimy o dołączenie zgody na przetwarzanie danych osobowych. Zastrzegamy sobie prawo kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami