- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Robotic Process Automation Developer
As RPA developer, you will be part of a bank wide process and automation team that makes a difference. The role entails working across all markets where Ikano Bank operates.
We will offer a fixed-term contract (6 months or 1 year) as a start with the possibility of extension. This is great chance to learn and develop in robotics area with RPA professionals.
You will be part of Ikano Bank AB, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. Let’s achieve great things together.
Let’s automate everything we can
This role will take a major part in developing the RPA initiative in Ikano bank. The strategic intent for Ikano bank is to accelerate the use of RPA and automation and the RPA developer is a key role to make that happen.
- Participate in a scrum team and fulfill the responsibilities of a team member
- Analyze process automation requirements and then define, design, configure, test and deploy the automated process by using UiPath, Power Automate, VBA or any other way.
- Create, edit, revise and finalize life cycle deliverable such as process and solution design documents, testing documentation and operating instructions
- Participate in testing activities, including integration, end-to-end and user acceptance testing
- Participate in problem identification and error resolution process, including tracking, fixing and reporting defects
- Coordinate sign-off approvals by the business to certify successful result
Are you the one for this team?
To successfully take on this position, you need:
- Higher education, preferably IT or Programming
- Interest in business process automation, robotic process automation.
- Any certificate related to RPA Software’s is an advantage
- Knowledge of one of the following coding languages; .net, html, c#, java etc.
- Communicativeness, meticulousness, insight
- Analytical, curious and creative in finding new ways of working
- Be focused on the goal and effective team player
- You have the ability build relations and manage initiatives across geographical and cultural borders.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Send your application in English by Aplikuj button by the end of the day on 2020-01-15.
Please remember to include your consent to process personal data:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2014, item 1182 with further amendments”
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com