Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Robotic Process Automation
(RPA) Business Analyst
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/PLF/RPAA/032018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Possibility of working in DSV Robotics Centre of Excellence (RoCoE).
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Gathering business requirements for development of Robotics Solutions in close cooperation with Business Process Owners and Business Process Experts.
- Coordination of Robotics development full lifecycyle.
- Validation and evaluation of business process candidates for automation.
- Organization of presentations for business users and taking responsibility for communication with stakeholders.
- Accountability for creation of Process Definition Document (PDD).
- Contribution to creation of Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Responsibility for the Robotics solution delivery according to plan and RoCoE Standards.
Join us if you have…
- English fluency (advanced level),
- experience with business process automation or Robotics projects,
- at least 3 years of experience working as an analyst (IT or business) and have strong analytical skills,
- experience in visual mappings of business processes based on BPMN 2.0 notation (knowledge of Blueworks system will be a plus),
- experience with LEAN or Kanban methodics for process improvement,
- knowledge of ITIL and you used some principles in practice,
- project management experience and you worked in Agile projects (on various roles),
- at least basic knowledge about at least one automation and Robotics tool such as Blue Prism, Open Span, UI Path, Nice, Automation Anywhere,
- ability to gather and understand business requirements, rules and specification in order to be able to translate into Robotics description and / or conditions.