Who Are We?
With its roots in Finland and Sweden, Eltel has a strong position in the Nordic region – which also is its largest geographical market. Nowadays, Eltel has also gained leading positions in Poland, as well as establishing growth platforms in Germany. Our key sectors are Power and Communication.
Eltel Group Shared Services (GSS) is an in-house service unit within Eltel. It serves all of our businesses with focus on high quality and cost efficiency in order to significantly drive our overall operational performance. In GSS in Gdansk, we are performing operations within finance and HR for Eltel's appx. 8500 employees in seven countries. More than 100 dedicated and skilled employees are conducting numerous transactions every year.
Currently we are looking for an improvement-driven doer to expand and strenghten our team as:
Robotics Process Analyst
As Robotics Process Analyst, your main tasks will be to:
- Design, develop, test and deploy of the automation/RPA,
- Identify opportunities answering Eltel’s needs,
- Develop proposals for transformation,
- Cooperation with RPA solution vendors (time, cost and quality),
- Oversee a business case & KPIs concerning areas under robotic process,
- Assure completeness of documentation and after implementation support,
- Actively cooperate with main stakeholders and IT.
Our Dream Team
At Eltel, we are proud to call ourselves doers – people who combine knowledge and expertise with a very hands-on attitude to work. Leading the development of the Infranet industry, we are looking for talented people to join our growing team of Eltel professionals.
If you have:
- Good knowledge of business processes and improvement opportunities identification,
- Working experience in RPA (also as a project manager),
- Practical knowledge of RPA tools (i.e. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism - certification would be a great advantage),
- Knowledge of VBA and/or VB.Net programming languages (advantage),
- Proactive and collaborative approach,
- Strong analytical and numerical skills,
- Ability to multitask and set right priorities,
- Project management experience and certificates, those would be an advantage,
- Lean/Kaizen/six sigma certifications (desirable),
- Fluent English and Polish.
Join Us! We’re looking for you!
What are our core values that guide us?
- Empowerment - we ensure engagement by giving freedom with responsibility
- Specialization - we develop our employees in a structured way
- Proactiveness - we think out of the box – with customer focus
What then can you expect by cooperating with us?
- we have flat structure and this helps in prompt decision-making process,
- we do really care about understanding of your tasks - we are all people, not machines and are curious about what is behind every task, especially because we have end to end processes within our scope,
- we promote knowledge sharing culture so you can learn, specialize further and take ownership of your development as your role in our organization isn't narrowly-defined,
- we're a young organization that still grows and develops therefore you can be certain about dynamic environment you can have impact on - from operations to back-office,
- we're Nordic company and work that way. Open communication among all levels of employees builds trust within the center and cooperation with Country Offices gives us opportunity to work with people from different backgrounds and with different cultures,
- we care about our people and want to treat them fairly, recognizing experience with attractive salary and engagement with yearly bonus and support their well-being (flexible benefit scheme, language course/external training reimbursement, flexible work scheme). We want to be the number one workplace.