- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PerkinElmer Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25
Work with process owners to execute RPA/ETL initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA/ETL solutions; and ensuring quality of the project.
Assist process owners in the construction of business cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA/ETL solutions throughout the organization.
Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
Work with process owners to ensure all project documents are maintained, and knowledge is transferred to process owners throughout the engagement.
Participate in trainings and relevant trade shows to enhance your skills and abilities in RPA, ETL and Data Visualization solutions.
Support your process owners in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as end user relationships.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Robotics Process Automation, Data Analysis and/or APA tools (Alteryx) or equivalent education.
- Must have a “can do” attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment where the need to innovate and execute fast is imperative for success.
- Mental flexibility, including ability to dive deep into details of work flow processes ensuring quality while understanding the big picture objectives of a given project.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management and process improvement projects.
- Ability to understand complex work flows with limited direct experience in the process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or Business; Master’s Degree in business or Data Analytics preferred.
- Very good English skills, written and verbal.
Nice to have's:
- Understanding of SAP as it relates to service delivery and customer care partners.
- Previous experience in Automation Anywhere
- Programming experience (R, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Spotfire, SAP Business Intelligence, Salesforce reporting experience.
- High level of Microsoft Office platform experience.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data for purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( ie Journal Laws of 2002, no .101 ,Laws . 926, as amended.). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.