- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Interface directly with the customer on a daily basis to understand their processes and automation needs
- Operate as a business analyst and recommend process automation improvements
- Collaborate with process owners/SMEs and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility
- Compile costs required for RPA implementation and calculate business benefits – return of investment
- Design and develop RPA solutions against business requirements, software and industry best practices
- This role will include creation of business and technical documentation, and user manuals per defined standards
- Communication with clients and internal stakeholders
- Actively take part in global Automation CoE projects
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written)
- Experience in process mapping, analysis and development
- Analytical and inquisitive mind with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and business awareness skills
- Proficient MS Office literacy (especially MS Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint)
- Pro-active approach and ability to easily adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience in RPA and knowledge of BluePrism, UiPath or other RPA technology mandatory
- Certificates in RPA technology
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of UiPath and Blue Prism automations, excel macros, SharePoint workflows/list or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Understanding of IT architecture and RPA infrastructure
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate complex processes and technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
- Structured analytic thinking
- Self-dependent way of working
- Customer and solution oriented working
- Ability to get the job done, drive for results
- Highly motivated and proactive, with good organizational skills
- Emotional resilience
- Team spirit, ability to work in the team
- Passion for the job
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.