DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, http://jobs.dxc.technology
Robotics Process Automation Developer
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
The RPA Developer is responsible for the technical design, development, deployment and optimization of financial business processes in support of Shared Services and mission critical outsourcing initiatives for external customers.
The RPA Developer primary roles include:
- Integrating process design and RPA technology to create efficient business solutions that meet customer's functional and cost objectives,
- Evolving the RPA solution to meet changing business needs,
- Optimizing the RPA solution through standardization to increase value to the customer.
The RPA Developer participates in the initial process design and is responsible for the technical design in line with the design standards and the technical configuration using the standard automation technologies.
The RPA Developer plays an important role in the RPA customer engagement.
- Development of solutions for the automation of existing business processes in cooperation with our business process engineers and the customer,
- Development of automation solutions based on detailed process documentation using an automation tool,
- Creative solutioning to handle exceptions in the automation,
- Independent execution of module development and quality assurance,
- Responsibility for the proper functioning of development and test environments.
Experience and skills:
- Working experience in Robotic Process Automation, Software Testing Automation or Software Development,
- Ideally proven experience in one or more automation technologies (e.g. BluePrism, UiPath, WinAutomation, ProcessRobot, RPA Express or Automation Anywhere),
- Ability and interest to understand customers’ financial and other business processes,
- Interest in the construction and understanding of workflows as well as their computer-assisted implementation,
- Experience in Testing Automation Technology,
- Experience in one or more Microsoft technology (VBA, VB, C#, Windows), Object,
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills.
We are offering:
- Opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures,
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Professional trainings,
- Social benefits (private medical care, benefit sport system, life insurance, wellness program, vouchers and discounts, etc.).