State Street Global Technology Services newly created Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence is hiring an RPA Project Manager to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation to help stand up an industrial robotics platform and deliver automation solutions to our internal business partners to provide more efficiency and better service to our clients. This organization will provide future transformational technologies globally within the company.
The role requires a strong understanding of RPA and existing platform providers to assist in the optimal development and testing of automation solutions. The ability to share experiences and best practices with a group of dedicated RPA developers will be paramount in standing up this new team that will be a model for future organizations within the company. This role also comes with significant visibility to management and requires excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and oral formats.
Robotics Process Automation Project Manager, Officer
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Managing RPA projects on a daily basis inclusive taking countermeasures in case of deviation.
- Perform ongoing analysis of team activities which involve the assignment of tasks or user-stories, analysis and proposed resolution to meet the specified SLAs.
- Managing risks regarding time, budget, resources and project scope proactively
- Handling multiple stakeholders – both internal technical and functional teams – while effectively working relationship always looking to increase team collaboration.
- Monitoring RPA success on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis and reporting on overall progress to the department lead/ IT lead/ overall project lead (in dependency of projects)
- 2 to 3 years experience in Project Management leading cross functional teams
- Strategic understanding of operational principals and execution methodologies
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions, and complete projects with minimal direction.
- Strategic understanding of DevOps operational principals and SDLC execution methodologies
- Working level experience with both Agile & waterfall project management principals
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and responsible team player
- Experience with Atlassian / Jira / Confluence a plus
Nice to haves:
- 2 to 3 years experience in a technical architect/software development role
- Business Case process distillation knowledge.
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT architecture and infrastructure as it relates to RPA.
- Awareness and experience with Agile/SCRUM DEVOps / SecDevOps SDLC methodologies.
- understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc.
- Understanding of the aspects Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), layered application development, domain driven design, and architecture design patterns from a high level.
- Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment.
- Certified in Agile Scrum, PMI-ACP, Product Management a plus
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway