Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You will join Robotics Center of Excellence, one of the largest and most advanced Robotics unit in Europe. We add value by creating functional and stable process automations (robots). Working closely in agile self-governing project teams, you will play a vital role in Nordea’s transformation process.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with a dedicated Project Manager, Robotics Product Owner (RPO) and business stakeholders to understand requirements and plan development work
- Designing processes and configuring objects within Blue Prism
- Testing solutions in cooperation with process experts and RPA controllers to secure a stable launch to production
- Creating documentation for automated processes
- Maintaining existing robots and implementing changes
You will join a team of experienced RPA developers who are passionate about their work, show collaboration on daily basis, take ownership for their duties, and have the courage to speak up and create the future!
The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw; Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a high level of engagement, sense of ownership and proactiveness
- Can maintain a high focus on quality and ability to work in a high paced environment, managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Are a team player
Your experience and background:
- Proven experience in process automation area (knowledge of Blue Prism is an advantage but not a must)
- Process analysis or mapping skills, ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations
- Experience in business process design
- Ability to identify and solve problems quickly
- Good eye for details, but also able to see the big picture
- Ability to translate business needs to an automated solution
- Experience in working according to Agile methodology is an advantage
- A keen interest in continuously learning new technologies
- Professional English skills, both written and spoken
- Professional communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders and within the team
- Experience with facilitating online meetings
- Good presentation skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.