- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
We are looking for Process Automation and Excellence Analyst to join our growing Global Automation and Robotics Center of Excellence located in Katowice. Our CoE supports entire Rockwell organization providing remote automation as a service in such areas like: Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Customer Production Support but also Sales or Manufacturing. If you are interested in emerging technology, that helps us to add value and streamline our internal processes i.e. development of software robots, smart automation or other business transformation initiatives - you have some of the skills listed below, and ready on personal development on others - join us.
CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU
• Key point of contact for automation projects.
• Lead requirements gathering and opportunity management.
• Work closely with BOT Developers during automation design, ensuring delivery of solution that meets the business requirements.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities, business case, develop proposals for all digital transformation initiatives.
• Help determine RPA or other technology suitability, considering all qualifiers and efficiency drivers.
• Lead agile/scrum planning and realization of individual automation projects.
• Help Measure potential automation impact based on validated metrics (e.g. hours back to the business).
• Cultivate key relationships with relevant stakeholders.
Understanding of Process Automation qualifiers, efficiency drivers.
Experience with any RPA tool (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism) or emerging technology would be an asset.
Working Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology will be an asset.
Working Experience with Microsoft Power Platform will be an asset.
Self-initiated and zeal for continuous improvement.
Proactive problem-solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills.
Ability to evaluate multiple options before proposing the team a solution.
Six Sigma Belt certification desirable.
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.