GETINGE is a leading global medical technology company with operations in the areas of surgery, intensive care, infection control, care ergonomics and wound care.
We employ more than 15 500 talented employees across the globe who deliver innovative products and solutions that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and the life sciences. At GETINGE you are involved in the creation of sustainable healthcare for future generations.
GETINGE is active in over 40 countries and generates sales exceeding SEK 29,8 billion. We are expanding rapidly and will double in size over the coming years. Join us on this exciting journey!
Getinge SSC is a Shared Service Center that provides Finance&Accounting, Backoffice, Procurement and Sales Support services to the entities within Getinge in EMEA Region. We offer a great opportunity to develop your carrier path in our Cracow’s office, join our international environment and be important part of Getinge Group Shared Service Center.
Currently we are looking for:
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Support in identification and prioritization of Robotics opportunities and analyze the potential.
- Involve key business and IT stakeholders to clarify the process.
- Assess the process landscape, sorting processes by feasibility and potential for automation.
- Estimate benefits and costs and create business case to support the implementation decision.
- Demonstrate the automation delivery methodology.
- Map processes by producing the Process Definition Documentation and prepare Solution Design Documentation.
- Act as strong interface between operational teams and developer with ability to communicate in different environments.
- Ensure associated configuration methodologies are followed.
- Support in building well-structured CoE team with all necessary documentation in place: operational documentation, internal controls, accesses management, etc.
- Coordinate the local Robotics initiatives:
- Tracking the benefit realization per sprint.
- Coordinate the initiatives training, communication, stakeholder meetings, identification workshop etc.
- Report status and escalate risks to Local Robotics Lead.
- Interact with the business owners and assure the sprints are achieving the target goals.
- Experience in EMEA SSC role with strong knowledge of business context and processes.
- Ability to map process flow as well as create detailed process description.
- Strong analytical skills and thinking “out of the box”.
- Lean and process standardization experience will be an advantage.
- Understanding of how to design, develop, test and deploy Robotics solutions.
- Strong focus on continuous process improvement and process quality.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive workshops with different stakeholders.
- Highly developed customer focus and mindset.
- Ability to solve complex problems using process and technology understanding.
- Time and project management competency.
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company.
- Friendly work environment.
- Participation in local and global projects.
- Benefit package.
- Professional trainings.