- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant/Developer will be responsible for reviewing processes and developing complex automation solutions using a variety of methods in support of automation initiatives.
Collaborates with the end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization.
Able to engineer process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within architecture. Utilizes process automation best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meet stated targets for efficiency.
Must be able to consult on and/or develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline using automation design techniques and best practices.
The Main Responsibilities
- Analyzing business processes, and identifying opportunities for automation
- Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and support the automation environment
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram, and conceptualize future state of that workflow in an automated solution
- Ability to collaborate with business partners to formulate logical automation requirements that satisfy the needs of the business to drive efficiencies and reduce workload
- Collaborate amongst various functional teams, analysts, and architects
Required technical skills:
- Good understanding of IT environments.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Knowledge of the software development methodologies
- Experience/certification in the RPA tools e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or NICE
- Previous programming experience – Java, Python, .NET, VB, C # - would be an advantage.
Required soft skills:
- Excellent international team integration ability
- Must have initiative, proactiveness and willing to put in quality work
- Ability to work independently in finding problem solutions and the ability to present technical details
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be flexible
- German or French, language would be an advantage
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best