RPA Process Specialist and Developer
Ref no: WRO001HC
Robotics and Business Process Automation is definitely the future of global markets. We’ve decided to join this exciting mission in order to make our business faster and smarter. It refers to the wide spectrum of services, from HR, Finance, Accounting to almost any kind of business activity that you can only imagine.
We are offering you the opportunity to join one of our newest and most well-known global teams working on the business process automation in our company’s internal business lines such as Audit, HR, Finance and Assurance. You’ll be able to seize a chance of boosting your skills in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. We’re using state-of-the art software like Blue Prism. Isn’t it great?
Your key responsibilities
- Process preparation for Robotics solution (process redesign, gaps and wastes identification)
- Delivering RPA solution (developing process flows)
- Collecting local business requirements
- Ensuring quality of automated processes
- Being part of an agile team to deliver top quality solutions for internal and external clients
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Experience in business process automation
Ideally, you’ll also have
- About 1+ years of professional experience in process automation and optimization
- University degree in economic or technical field
- Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean, Just do it, etc.)
- Basic programming skills (VBA)
- Mastery in MS Office package, especially Excel and Access
- Basic knowledge on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) concept
- Independent, self-driven
- Problem solving attitude
- Analytical skills
- Being eager to learn new skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude with ability to work under pressure to tight timelines
- Detail oriented and in possession of the ability to produce high quality work
- Very good command of English.
- Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions for services is an asset (e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
- Green Belt and/or Lean Certification
- Programming in VB.net, C# or other programming language
- Basic database development knowledge (SQL)
- Other European languages
What we look for
If you’re a team player with a great sense of humour, highly developed interpersonal skills and passion for RPA reflected in your professionalism and expertise, it’s definitely a role for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply now to make your mark.