Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
For one of our clients in Krakow, we are looking for talented individual to make a real contribution to our business as a:
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer
Job location: Kraków
Are you tired with repetitive, mundane tasks you're assigned with? Would you rather sit back and watch the work being done automatically at lightning speed? Is the idea of a team so closely-knit that it resembles a group of friends, rather than coworkers close to your heart? If you've answered 'yes' at least once - read on!
We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer who is not afraid to leverage RPA development tools (Blue Prism) to automate mundane business processes with ROBOTS! Yes - robots. The role involves supporting one or more strategic RPA initiatives through all phases of lifecycle.
And now, the boring part:
What will you do in this role?
- work closely with RPA Process Discovery Expert to recommend and architect automation solutions to meet business requirements
- serve as RPA subject matter expert and seek to utilize available automation tools
- develop automation using BluePrism platform
- create and maintain technical documentation
- maintain and support existing automation processes
- learn Robotic Process Automation suites and programming languages
What is necessary for tackling these tasks?
- proficiency in VBA for MS Office
- knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (preferable BluePrism)
- fluent English
- an action-oriented and problem solving attitude
- good analytical skills
- agile and collaborative mindset with aspirations for continuous improvement
What would be considered as an additional asset?
What we offer in return?
- Flexible employment options (B2B or normal full-time contract)
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits package
- Private medical healthcare
- And up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year!
For more information about Stefanini, please have a look at our website: www.stefanini.com