- Tarczyńska 111A, 96-320 Mszczonów, PolskaMszczonów, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Analyst, you will be responsible for designing, developing, configuring, testing and launching process automations with care for shaping positive relationships and attitudes in accordance with the mission and culture of FM Logistic.
- Design, develop, configure, test and launch process automations.
- Seeks to improve current processes while still adhering to the business requirements and considering RPA capabilities.
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process (if necessary) to improve automation potential and recommend future state RPA approach / strategy.
- Develop detail "As Is" Process Description Document and detail "To Be Automated" Solution Design Document.
- Create Business Case and ROI which can be submitted for review and approvals.
- Lead RPA project plan development activities, including identification of phases, activities, tasks, test cases, deliverables, milestones, dependencies, schedules and assignment of resources.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and business users.
- Manage the pipeline of further automation ideas and support implementation of any type of automation technologies.
Which skills will help you to perform the tasks:
- Proven successful RPA business analysis experience.
- Knowledge of design and develop complex system solutions within RPA software and ability to suggest best practice solutions with RPA standards.
- Knowledge of OCR image processing technology tools.
- Analytical thinking and ability to design automated processes based on description.
- Problem solving approach.
- Good level of written and spoken English (min. B2).
- Promote RPA within a global organization.
- Unique possibility to develop your career within a multinational environment of one of the biggest logistic companies existing in the market since 1967.
- Work-life balance.
- Flexibility and Home Office opportunities ex. 1 day per week.
- Possibility to work on various locations ex. Janki, Mszczonów, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Jarosty, Błonie, Będzin, Olszowa.
- Opportunities for growth and promotions in all directions – vertical and horizontal.
- External and internal training, courses, conferences.
- Attractive remuneration package and motivating annual bonus scheme.
- Possibility to change department or scope.
- Private medical healthcare with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Life insurance with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Social fund benefits package.
- Sport cards (subsidized by the company) and sport teams e.g. cycling team.
- Employment stability.
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Discounts for employees at selected petrol stations.
- CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, wellbeing and operating practices.
- Various company events for employees and their families.
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment.
We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected candidates.
If you wish to take part in other recruitment processes conducted in the future by FM Polska Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Mszczonów, 111A Tarczyńska Street, 96-320 Mszczonów, or by any company of the FM Logistic Corporate Group, we need your additional consent, which you should express by selecting the appropriate clause on the application form. If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we inform you that it will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information relating to the processing of your personal data, including the list of companies that make up the FM Logistic Corporate Group, can be found HERE: https://www.fmlogistic.pl/Kariera/Sprawdz-jak-chronimy-Twoje-dane