- Armii Krajowej 16, 30-133 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
RPA Solution ArchitectNumer ref.: 98147
We are seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution Architect who has both a strong functional skill set with the ability to design complex system solutions. This individual will deliver RPA system solutions while providing designs that support day to day operations at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at the same time. This individual must have strong application development experience and experience in building RPA processes using Automation Anywhere or any other similar vendor tools. Must have strong problem-solving and analytical Skills and able to work independently with little supervision. Creation of key documentation for business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications and testing documents will be required. Must be able to work directly with the business teams to define and refine requirements and propose solutions.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
- Define RPA opportunities by analysis of processes to determine fit gaps
- Assist high level / detailed RPA assessments either for new or existing Automation Opportunities
- Streamline new processes using a simple approach, the processes should be well structured, maintainable and scalable
- Design and configure RPA processes and objects in the RPA tool, provide recommendation to address business requirements
- Assist with the design, build, rollout and run support for technology solutions
- Guide the design, testing and deployment of new RPA functionality based on best practices aligned with development standards and processes
- Maintains environments and leads functional testing efforts to complete patches and other related system changes
- Deliver the defined scope and deliverables according to the dates and milestones established
- Drive the process efforts by participating in workshops, designing and communicating RPA solutions
- Estimate efforts for RPA Delivery
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors on application support issues, defects and enhancements
- Strong experience and understanding of business processes across multiple business domains
- Good knowledge of designing and developing complex system solutions within RPA software as an architect and ability to suggest best practice solutions with RPA standards (RPA certification desirable)
- Rest API SOAP Services Production Issues. Participate in UAT, Conduct UAT with business users and quick fix if there are issue
- At least 5 years of software development/architecture experience in RPA tools
- At least 5 years of programming experience in VB, C#, C++ or Java or .NET is required
- Hands on experience with scripting languages (python, perl, powershell, etc.) is desired
- 2 + years of hands on experience in Automation Anywhere.
- Experience developing with both front end and back end technologies
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, various database platforms etc.
- Must have formal process documentation experience using software tools to capture business process flows
- Experience in delivering software projects using Agile methodology
PMP and/or Agile Practitioner training or certification is highly desired
- Has played a key role designing functional standards and processes for an organization and/or following a comprehensive standard
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline
- Fluency in English (Written & spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication written and verbal and leadership skills
- Self-starter with the desire to expand knowledge in other technical areas.
- As this is a global support role it will require rotation of on calls. So, we are looking for candidates who will be willing to sometimes work outside of standard business hours to resolve issues or complete special projects if required
- The happiness and welfare of our staff is of huge importance to us so we offer a competitive salary and a bonus, and have developed a generous benefits package for our team (complex medical package, life insurance, Multisport card etc.).
- We trust that our employees can organize their work in the most efficient way. At Hitachi you can adjust your work schedule to your life rhythm thanks to the flexible working hours; what's more, 30 min. break is included in 8-hours working day. Additionally, there is a possibility to work from home (based on manager's approval) and an extra day off.
- We support our employees by providing interesting educational opportunities.
- We help makes lives better through Social Innovation solutions, charitable efforts and employee volunteer participation.
- We strive to create friendly and cosy working environment. Our employees can use fully-equipped kitchen and relaxation room whenever they need a little break.
- We are a global innovative IT company that is constantly growing and developing.
Join us to Inspire the Next!