- Postępu 17B, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Currently we are looking for RPA Developer who will join to newly created team responsible for analysis, automation, and optimization of processes in the company. This person will work closely with Site Performance & Quality Lead and work with Process Experts to identify and automate business processes and support the day to day running of bots and other tools in the production environment.
- Architect, design, develop and configure process automation as per technical documentation to meet defined business needs;
- Ensure the quality of coded components by performing thorough testing;
- Schedule and run RPA processes and ensure the stability of the RPA production environment;
- Prepare the necessary documentation to build, maintain or handover automated solutions;
- Investigate any issues, raise change requests or support calls with IT where required;
- Solving issues that arise in the day to day running of RPA processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously to deliver on tight deadlines;
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience;
- Fluent Polish and English - ability to effectively work in multinational environment;
- Experience in working with Robotic Process Automation - Automation Anywhere(preferred), UiPath, BluePrism;
- Experience in Power BI, Power Query, VBA is highly desired;
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Contract of employment
- Learning and developing programs
- Private medical care
- Multisport cards
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
If you meet requirements described above, please visit as on our website, pracuj.pl portal or LinkedIn. Only chosen candidates will be asked to participate in this recruitment process.