- Norwida 5, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
ABOUT THE JOB
Your main duties will be the following:
• Performing general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, posting and process allocations
• Performing inventory accounting by recording, adjusting inventory movements and processing stock-takes results
• Maintaining fixed assets accounting
• Calculating tax and providing reporting
• Reconciling GL accounts (special attention paid to GRIR accounts)
• Reconciling intercompany transactions
• Performing month-end closure activities
• Resolving standard queries and issues related to relevant processes
• Assisting internal and external Audits
• Supporting junior team members as required or assigned
• Contributing to process excellence initiatives (according to LEAN methodology)
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
• Background in Finance & Accounting, Economics or Business Administration (Bachelor or Master’s degree)
• 2+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus
• Good understanding of General Ledger processes
• Solution-oriented approach to work
• Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
• Paying attention to details, good organization of work, ability to meet deadlines
• Fluency in English (B2) (speaking and writing)
Swarovski Global Business Services
Working for us as a RTR Accountant it is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs. Additionally, we provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport card- and more!).
At Swarovski, we add sparkle to people’s everyday lives. We value people who show a real passion for what they do and who inspire that passion in colleagues and customers. When you join us, you become part of something big. As a company, and in our teams, we live by family values. Wherever you go, you’ll find a caring environment where personal passion drives company performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
An attractive workplace in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for an experienced RTR Accountant eager to join and support the team.