- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
What do you need to have?
- 1-3 years of experience in the area of RTR
- University degree (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Blackline will be an asset
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma will be a plus
- Fluency in English (B2/C1)
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivation and inquisitive
What will you be responsible for?
- Ensuring all journal entries posted are properly supported
- Calculating provisions related to period-end activities
- Preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations and understand the entries giving rise to the balances and complete within agreed timeline
- Assisting the Senior Accountant in following-up on outstanding items
- Provisioning of data in relation to annual Statutory Accounts and Tax submissions
- Supporting the year end external audit requirements and any Company Secretary deliverables
- Fulfilling any other ad hoc responsibilities as directed by the RTR Manager
- Understanding the processes related to fixed assets/cash and bank
What do we offer:
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package