- Zajęcza 2b, 00-351 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship.
The Global Finance Shared Service Center supports the core business with finance related matters, covering a wide scope of activities across the globe. We ensure suppliers and artists are paid on time for the amazing work they create. We work closely with the local finance teams around the world which means we have an excellent understanding of how the company operates and are kept up to date with key developments in this exciting and fast paced industry. Our teams play a key role in ensuring Sony Music achieve their annual goals each year
For the newly established SSC site in Warsaw, Elektrownia Powiśle, we are looking for the best candidates for the position of:
GENERAL FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Prepare several key balance sheet reconciliations at a company level, ensuring that balances reflect support schedules for both US & Local GAAP
- Complete quarter end schedules for quarterly submission to group
- Reconcile month end SAP trial balance to BPC group consolidation system submission
- Ownership of prepayment, fixed asset, accrual, sub ledger (all vendor/ customer types) reconciliations prepared by BPO, ensuring all postings
- Ensure completeness of foreign currency revaluation for specific entities & populate draft of FX exposure report
- Build SAP master data (profit center, cost center, assignment) as requested by Local SME entity
- Complete BPC schedules at quarter end
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required, including support with UAT of SAP system changes
- Manage the group intercompany matching process at month end for several regional entities, ensuring material out of balances with trading partners are investigated & resolved
- Review month end intercompany matrix balances (balance sheet & profit loss) ensuring any variances followed up & adjustments made & documented
- Complete global reconciliations for selected global intercompany RTR activities ensuring that balances eliminate & variances investigated
- Ensure that bank statements are loaded & reconciled weekly, ensuring that all “open items” are matched to the bank statement weekly ; collaborating closely with other teams to resolve issues
- Review & approve financial entries related to Sony treasury loan movements (“netting”, interest, International Royalty payments/ receipts, Service fee payments
- As requested by local team - purchasing/ selling foreign currency using in house Sony treasury system
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of (2) years of experience in accounting/ finance role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – in accounting
- MS Office proficient – immediate user of MS Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Proactive self- starter
- Flexible working style
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work to strict time targets
- Growth mentality
- English language proficient - reading, writing, orally
- Sap experience preferred
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, gender identity or disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation