RtR Fixed Assets Accountant
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2020. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
RtR Fixed Assets Accountant
The team you will be a part of
The Accounting team establishes and maintains accounting policies and controls, fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and safeguarding the organization's assets. Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
This role in summary
We are looking for an RtR Fixed Assets Accountant to support the RTR Fixed Assets Team and to be responsible for specified day-to-day accounting activities for a number of Whirlpool entities.
We are located in the heart of Łódź, nearby Łódź – Fabryczna.
Your responsibilities will include
- Cooperate with Manufacturing entities across EMEA including online meetings
- Complete asset capitalization, transfers, and retirements in Fix-assets sub-ledger, review and place assets under construction (CIP/ AUC assets review)
- Process manual journal entries, preparation of routine balance sheet reconciliations
- Support for month-end reporting as instructed by RTR Market Accountant/Lead
- Generate and provide reports from fix-asset systems as required for financial, tax, and audit purposes
- Update and maintain all relevant operational guidelines which are to be followed up by RTR offshore team
- Conduct training for EMEA
- Team Projects
- 1-2 years of financial accounting experience, preferably in the area of Fixed Assets
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system
- Good English and Polish (written and spoken)
Preferred skills and experiences
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a group and high communication skills
What we offer
- Yearly bonus based on targets achieved
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract in a dynamic company with an international working environment, located in a comfortable and modern office
- Up to 100% co-financing for courses (for example ACCA, CIMA, accounting training,post-graduate studies, language courses)
- Great atmosphere, Team Building Activities, and social fund benefits
- Private medical coverage with Medicover and a Sports Card
- Discounts on Whirlpool appliances
Please upload your CV in English.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com